A complete guide to keyboard theory, technique
and harmonic skills for the aspiring musician. Created for the guitarist and
keyboard players alike, this compendium contains all you need to know about
how music is constructed.
ISBN # 0-8258-2679-9
- all scales diagramed in all keys
- guitar and bass patterns for every scale
- keyboard fingering patterns: easy for the guitar and bass player to relate to
- all the 5, 6, 7 and 8-tone scales and modes
- Quick Mode Generator Charts: easy conversion from relative scales to modes
- each scale has chord compatibility charts
- chords diagramed in all keys
- chords have scale compatibility charts
- easier than notation
- college level made easy
- 202 JAM-PACKED PAGES !!